|Measurements:||Approx. 1-1/4"H x 1"W x 1/2"W; shank 3/16"W||Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Plating:||Black Rhodium and 18k Vermeil||Metal Color:||Black|
|Country of Origin:||Thailand||Findings:|
|Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)|
|Total Carat Weight:||20.9||Treatments:||Unknown|
|Stone-1:||1 - 25x13.5x7mm Faceted Pear Shape Ruby (18.96 cts.)|
|Stone-2:||2-4mm, 6-3mm Round Faceted Green Tourmaline (1.26cts.)|
|Stone-3:||138 - 1/2pt. Round Single cut Diamond (.69cts)|
|Other Notes & Disclosures:|
- The gem information provided above is obtained from the gemstone records, our in house gemologist(s), or a qualified gemstone professional.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product images may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- The dimensions provided are measurements as provided with tools commonly used in the industry.
- As gemstones are commonly appraised and or certified we will provide it to the buyer if one exists. If you wish to have one provided please request it prior to bidding.
- On our gemstone and jewelry items, we may include an amount reasonable to cover shipping insurances for our protection and yours.
- Please do not hesitate to ask of us any questions or concerns.